|TOP 10 ANNOYING EMAILS RECEIVED|
BY A BROADCAST METEOROLOGIST
10. "My son's science experiment is due tomorrow. Can you give me an idea of what to
do and how to do it?
9. "You make a lot of money just to get the forecast wrong."
8. "Would you like to come shovel your 5 inches of partly cloudy off my driveway?"
7. "You really love to show yourself on TV. If you break into my favorite show one more time I am going to go insane."
6. "I need to know every high and low temperature for every Saturday or Sunday over the course of the last three years when
the moon was full. P.S. Who won the world series of poker last night?"
5. "Would you please mention my hometown today... or.. that's it.. I am not watching your channel anymore."
4. "I know I need an umbrella when it rains. Can you please stop making me feel like an idiot?"
3. "When it is very cold, is it the plants I am suppose to bring in or is it the pets?"
2. "Whatever, I don't care what you say, that was a UFO in the sky."
And the #1. "Will it rain on my wedding in two months from now?"