76. What type of wind is named after both a cat and a bat?
What type of wind is named after Santa Claus's warm climate cousin?
What type of wind is named after a young deer?
77. How does a male lightning bolt feel when he notices an attractive female lightning bolt?
78. Why is the sky not happy on clear days?
It has the blues
79. Why did the Aggie think the sky was not blue?
It was night
When brought outside during the day, why did the Aggie still think the sky was not blue?
It was cloudy
80. Thought: If severe weather's damage and death is an act of God, does that mean that God likes to break stuff and kill stuff?
81. What did the man name his dog that followed him everywhere?
82. Which weather features do druggies like most?
83. What do freezing rain and cake icing have in common?
Both are a glaze
84. Thought: If a person prays for a white Christmas while someone in the same city prays for a dry Christmas, does God laugh
85. When is thunder seen?
86. Yogi-ism: You look cool. (response) Hey, you don't look so hot yourself
87. Thought: Why are chilly and chili pronounced the same when they are the total opposite in temperature
88. Why couldn't the Aggie get a sun tan?
He mistook the moon for the sun. He could not get a moon tan.
89. What are the children of stars called?
90. Why were the vets and pounds mad?
It was raining cats and dogs
91. In the movie "The Lord of the Rings", what did they use to determine the wind speed and direction?